- Heart Tic Tac Toe: Create a heart-shaped tic-tac-toe game that you can play as family on game night. (Source)
- I love You Message using hand and foot print: Who doesn’t love a hand written love message. Make one with your kid’s heart and foot and send it to their grandparents. We are sure they will pin it on their fridge. (Source)
- Heart Bookmark: A quick and easy way DIY bookmarks with paint sample cards. They will be perfect for your child’s books too. (Source)
- Heart Garland: This fun curtain would complement any room décor and make it more festive. (Source)
- Crayon Heart Sun Catcher: Just like the dream catchers, this sun catcher is sure to capture the warmth of the sun and bring a smile to your face. (Source)
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
5 Best Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas for the Kids
Valentine ’s Day is just around the corner. We have compiled a list from some of our favorite bloggers for cute craft projects to get you inspired and spend a lot of quality time with your kids and family.